Monday, December 6, 2010

Japanese auditon tape Godzilla


Since I was rejected by the Confederate loving Sea Shepherd group when I submitted a video tape to be part of their crew, this video is another submission. However this video submission is an audition to be in a Japanese movie.

The video clip used in this video I created five years ago. I use to make videos and burn them to DVDs to send to family and friends in Texas, and the New York area. This is one of the silly video clips I sent back then.

The reason I am suggestion this is an audition tape for a Japanese movie is because the Godzilla monster was created in Japan by Toho Studios in 1954. As a child of the 1950’s we enjoyed watching Godzilla movies. We would jam into the local movie theater in my Brooklyn neighborhood during the Saturday afternoon matinees and spend the afternoon with Godzilla. Incidentally back then admission free to the theater ranged from 15 to 25 cents to view three movies and five cartoons.


No comments: