Saturday, August 29, 2026

FLOCK cameras and A.I. Data Centers

FLOCK cameras and A.I. Data Centers

FLOCK cameras, CCTV, surveillance cameras, assist law enforcement in locating people.  There is a growing group of people in the U.S.A. who fall victim to the anti-Flock cameras hysteria.  There is no expectation of privacy once outside home in the United States.  There is no such protection in the Constitution.

These cameras have assisted in locating criminals and missing family members. 

A.I. Data Centers are vilified by snowflakes in the U.S.A. who consume commie Chinese propaganda.  The Chinese are determined to lead in A.I. over the U.S.A.  Resulting in commie propaganda in the U.S.A. news media and social media.  It is imperative China does not lead in A.I.    

Link to Texas Daddy store:          

http://texas-daddy.shop-pro.jp/

 トニー・マラーノ テキサスパパ 토니 마라

 Tony Marano,  propagandabuster, Texas Daddy, Flock, Flock cameras, private, privacy, AI, A.I., AI data center, Data Centers, China data centers, Chinese data centers, expectation of privacy,      


No comments: