Sunday, July 8, 2012

A YouTube fan writes......

The videos on my YouTube channel “PropagandaBuster” (see link below) invoke extreme emotions in some viewers.  My videos can be categorized as:  anti-communist, anti-Sea Shepherd, anti-extreme liberals, anti-wacko environmentalist, anti-lunatic animal rights, and anti-Democratic Party leadership.  While at the same time being pro-capitalism, pro-individual responsibility, conservative, respectful of religion,  pro-self-determination, and very opinionated. 

Resulting in many hateful comments and messages.  Below is one example of hate.  Many words had to be redacted (blacked out), however you can still enjoy it.

From YouTuber: mv87450 (see link below):

Isn't the internet great. It allows shitheads like yourself to say shit that would, in real life
 get your head cracked open.

 Hopefully you'll suffer the same fate fucking cunt.

 Please turn to the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger,
 blowing your brains out. You'll be doing the whole world a favor. Shitbag.

I would love to smash your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, faggot.

 Die painfully okay? Prefearbly by getting crushed to death in a
 garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a
 pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach
 sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped
 out of their sockets. Fucking bitch

 I would love to kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut
 your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd
 cut your windpipe in two with a boxcutter.
 Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you. Fucking bitch

I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you
 begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head,
 leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. Faggot

 Shut the fuck up f aggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut
 to ribbons, and your throat slit.

 You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, f ucker. I'll f ucking
 kill you.

 I would love to f ucking send your f ucking useless ass to the
 hospital in intensive care, fighting for your worthless life.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzxGOFye7Hs&feature=related

 I wish you a truly painful, bloody, gory, and agonizing death, cunt

 
Here is what you get when to attempt to access the video link in the message:


Here is the author’s YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mv87450

Propagandabuster channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/PropagandaBuster?feature=mhee

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

this guy sent me a complaint as well. I don't even remember what I said to get him so angry.

Anonymous said...

I think he's a troll, not sure. Just got the same message, and was googling to see who he was.

Anonymous said...

And further to my prior comment:

I don't think his dumbass comments are politically inspired. I can't remember the last time I said anything remotely conservative, and still got the same message.

But anyways, I'd love to 'curb stomp' him, yeah.

Fish said...

I just got the same message by the same user. FML

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Same here but he sent it on his other account mv86550

Anonymous said...

mv855500 send me the same complaint as well via private messege. I didn't said anything to get him angry, i do not know how is him O.o

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA.....I got the same message. It seems this is his/her hobby & or they really get off on it. They send the same message using the name "gcord374". I got the the same message from both losers. (the 2nd time was after I told him to go "shit in 1 hand, wish in the other & see which fills up first...) Theirs is probably the saddest & most pathetic excuse for a life I've ever seen.

Anon said...

I got the same message from mv8950, but with this added at the end:
"You fata**ed burger munching yank idiot. I would love to carve your overweight belly and watch your intestines spill out onto the ground. And watch you die in agonizing, excruciating pain.

Stupid yank t*at. I laughed my arse off when I saw your precious twin towers get attacked. It was hilarious to see your lard-a**ed c**trymen fall to their deaths, and splatter onto the concrete below. I was PMSL when the towers finally came down, glad that you f**kwits finally got what was coming."

Then he wrote this comment on my channel: "fuck off you fucking americunt scum. Pity you didn't die on 9/11"

Not sure what I did to cause it. He also had contact lock on, so I couldn't reply to his message, nor could I post a comment on his channel, because he removed the comment section on his channel.

Uman said...

that guy sent it to me also telling me to use a knife and kill myself WEIRD!