How many whales did She Shepherd save today? Zero!
So while people around the globe donate money to save the whales, in essence that money is being used to save the cult leader from getting arrested.
That is because while Sea Shepherd’s Steve Irwin is playing cat and mouse with the Japanese vessel, the rest of the Japanese whaling fleet is in the Southern Ocean harvesting one whale right after another, right after another ,right after another, and right after another. Thanks to the good Captain running scared, it should be a bountiful whaling season for the whalers. Thank you She Shepherd! Thank you scared Captain!
|Sea Shepherd Captain Kangaroo Texas Daddy|
At the conclusion of the previous whaling season the cult leader Captain Kangaroo boasted he was 75% sure the Japanese would not return to the Southern Ocean to go whaling. So perhaps the Japanese whalers returned on Captain Kangaroo’s remaining 25%. Video from the ICR show the Steve Irwin a safe distance from the Japanese vessel playing it safe for the cult leader.
Will She Shepherd ram the Japanese vessel as in previous whaling seasons? Doubt it because the cult leader fears being boarded then arrested by the Japanese.
Photograph of the Southern Ocean courtesy of the Institute of Cetacean Research – ICR © copyright. Music from JewelBeat.com “Prairie Land.””
Video explaining terms of endearment used in reference to She Shepherd: