Sunday, April 3, 2011

Japan trip rescheduled and a baby announcement


Texas Daddy website:





My trip to Japan has been rescheduled to 10 – 20 May, 2011. This rescheduling also extended the trip from seven days to ten days. While in Tokyo there are events planned, however I plan to visit the statue of Hachiko, among many other places. However Hachiko statue ハチ公

is a popular meeting place.




While in Osaka plan to take in a baseball game of the Hanshin Tigers (阪神タイガース,). Plus a visit to the Dotonbori Canal 道頓堀 and to take in a few restaurants in the Dotonbori area, the culinary center of Japan.




The two logos I use, the one with my mug (face) and the outline of the state of Texas were both created for me by a gentleman in Japan a few years ago. Recently on March 20th, his wife gave birth to a girl named Nagi, mother and child both healthy. A big congratulation to the family for their new addition.



No comments: