Sunday, May 8, 2011

Japan help - Texas Daddy Tony fumbling chop sticks



In preparation for my trip to Japan I attempted to eat with chop sticks at a Texas steak house. Viewing this video one can clearly see I need a lot of help in conquering these eating implements. I am looking forward to mastering them while in Japan.


I will be eating in the Dotonbori area of Osaka, the culinary center of Japan. The plan is to eat at a few eateries in Dotonbori and I definitely need to know how to use chop sticks so I can stuff my fat face with all that delicious food – sorry no blow fish for me. Ha ha ha ha



1 comment:

stopthemurder said...

I just wanted to say that I think you're an ignorant traitor, not only to humanity, but to the world. You're a complete dumbass in multiple ways. And I guarantee that you would very quickly become the "goily man" in my presence that you've talked about in your retarded YouTube rants.

I challenge you to have a educated discussion with me concerning the murder of thousands of cetaceans by Japan. I dare you.

Kschwoch@gmail.com

We are growing everyday, and we WILL win this.