Thursday, January 21, 2021

Trump, still my President

Trump, still my President

President Trump and First Lady Melania may no longer occupy The White House; however he and her are still my president and first lady.

I did not like President Carter’s term as president, however he was my president due to being properly elected.

I did not like President Clinton terms as president, however he was my president due to being properly elected.

I did not like President Obama terms as president, however he was my president due to being properly elected.

The Harris/Biden administration attained their office due to massive voter fraud.  A fraud election will not and did not elect my president.  President Trump and First Lady Melania are still my President and First Lady. 

Link to Texas Daddy store:

http://texas-daddy.shop-pro.jp/

トニー・マラーノ テキサスパパ 토니 마라

propagandabuster, Texas Daddy, Tony, vlog, analysis, opinion,  トニー・マラーノ, テキサスパパ, 토니 마라 , Tony Marano, President Trump, POTUS, Donald Trump, 2020 election, 2020 presidential election, president election, Impeach, Impeachment, badge of honor, Chuck Schumer, Kamala Harris, violent speech, mail-in ballots, mail-in ballots fraud, voter fraud, Democratic Party, election fraud, Joe Biden, Trump rallies, Biden rallies, still my president, impeach 46,  First Lady, Melania Trump, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama,

 

 


No comments: